We’ve had some interesting indexing projects related to food and drink, both raising food products, and preparing meals/entertaining with food, largely thanks to our Wiley For Dummies series projects, but also with other cookbook and how-to books.
A small sampling of our favorite projects over the past year or two (plus links to the indexes on Amazon.com where available) includes:
- Beekeeping For Dummies, 3e by Howland Blackiston
- Fed and Fit: A 28 Day Food & Fitness Plan by Garcia and Bauer
- The Healing Kitchen: 175+ Quick & Easy Paleo Recipes to Help You Thrive by Alaena Haber and Sarah Ballantyne
- Nutrition For Dummies, 6e by Carol Ann Rinzler
- Paleo Soups and Stews by Simone Miller
- Total Body Diet For Dummies by Victoria Shanta Retelny