We have a number of very capable medical indexers among our associates to handle more specialized texts, but we also have more general health-related books to index.
A small sampling of our favorite projects over the past year or two (plus links to the indexes on Amazon.com where available) includes:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia For Dummies
- Becoming a Supple Leopard: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance, 2e by Kelly Starrett and Glen Cordoza
- Concepts of Fitness and Wellness by Corbin and Welk
- Health and Safety at Work For Dummies by Towlson, Robson, and Swaine
- U.S. Surgeon General’s Report 2016—E-Cigarette Use Among Youth and Young Adults