Indexing has given us multiple interesting perspectives on the human condition: the inner psychological life, and in relationship with others, both one on one, and in social structures. Making indexes for these types of books requires a focused mind and a feel for subjects with blurred semantic edges. We are a fascinating species, indeed!
A small sampling of our favorite projects over the past year or two (plus links to the indexes on Amazon.com where available) includes:
- American Spies by Jennifer Stisa Granick
- The BBC: Myth of a Public Service by Tom Mills
- Descended from Hercules: Biopolitics and the Muscled Male Body on Screen by Robert A. Rushing
- Party Time!: How You Can Create Common-Good Democracy Right Now by William McConochie
- Therapeutic Relationships: The Tripartite Model in Family Systems Theory by John Butler
- We Are All Cannibals and Other Essays by Claude Levi-Strauss and Jane Marie Todd