The variety of nonfiction subject matter published by scholars in academia is astounding in both quantity and qualitative depth of thought and research on a variety of fascinating topics. Fortunately, we have a great team of partners and associates with interests and expertise in many subject areas, from history and biography to sciences and the arts.
Along with structuring detailed indexes for expert colleagues as well as general readers of these scholarly books, we have also provided proofreading assistance to ensure a clean copy for publication.
A small sampling of our favorite projects over the past year or two (plus links to the indexes on Amazon.com where available) includes:
- Common Rangeland Plants of West Central Texas by George Clendenin
- Geoarchaeology and Radiocarbon Chronology of Stone Age Northeast Asia by Pitul’ko and Pavlova
- In the Flow by Boris Groys
- Oriental Neighbors: Middle Eastern Jews and Arabs in Mandatory Palestine by Abigail Jacobson and Moshe Naor
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: An American Hero by Ronald D. Lankford, Jr.
- Where’s the Moon?: A Memoir of the Space Coast and the Florida Dream by Anne McCutchan
- Zones of Control: Perspectives on Wargaming by Harrigan and Kirschenbaum (editors)